ScifiHero.NET
Sign in to follow this  
p51

Belts for the FN pistol ans holster?

I couldn't find a thread like this here already.

I'm looking for info on the belts they used for the sidearms when wearing the blues, and appears to be the same ones they wore with flight suits. It's black and has some odd triangle-shpaed pouches. Has anyone ID'd the belt and pouches?

Most of the information you are looking for are found under the New BSG Pilot Guide, under the Pilot's gun belt post: http://www.scifihero.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=348

Most of the information you are looking for are found under the New BSG Pilot Guide, under the Pilot's gun belt post: http://www.scifihero.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=348
Thanks Dan, I didn’t think to look there! After looking into this further I have decided I don’t have that much of an interest to merit the expense for a complete gun belt.

If you are wearing them with your blues or greens, then you just need the belt, buckle and holster. I can get you a pistol belt that will work great with the parachute buckle (which you can add on when you want) for $15.00 and the holster for $45.00 (if you order the holster and pistol combo the price for the two is only $80.00) + shipping

If you are wearing them with your blues or greens, then you just need the belt, buckle and holster. I can get you a pistol belt that will work great with the parachute buckle (which you can add on when you want) for $15.00 and the holster for $45.00 (if you order the holster and pistol combo the price for the two is only $80.00) + shipping
Darn you Dan, you don’t make it easy for a guy to keep his paycheck in his wallet, do you? I might just take you up on that.

SGC = Stargate Crack

BSG = Baselining Stuff (from) Galactica

:)