• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Johnny Rico

Johnny Rico

Johnny "Dread" Rico

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:49 AM

Hey all i am working on my Galactic Marine uniform and i have a problem i have found the vest but do not know on the sizing on it does anyone know how big it goes. I do not want to order one then find out it does not fit me so anyone know how big it is. If need be i am willing to pay shiping to borrow some one to check fit. I realized that marine costume was best for me since pilot jump suits are nto made big enough for me. So if anyoen can help please let me know.

#2 Honcho

Honcho

Founder & President, SciFiHero.Net

• President
  • 6,121 posts
  • Interests:Costuming and Prop Building, Science Fiction, Stargate SG & Atlantis, FireFly, Star Wars, Star Trek, Resident Evil (movies), Blade, S:AAB, Starship Troopers, Aliens, Appleseed, Lara Croft, and swing dancing.

Posted 04 April 2008 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (Johnny Rico @ Apr 4 2008, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey all i am working on my Galactic Marine uniform and i have a problem i have found the vest but do not know on the sizing on it does anyone know how big it goes. I do not want to order one then find out it does not fit me so anyone know how big it is. If need be i am willing to pay shiping to borrow some one to check fit. I realized that marine costume was best for me since pilot jump suits are nto made big enough for me. So if anyoen can help please let me know.

What is your chest size? Are you about the same size a Stitch? I'm going to see him at CoastCon and can bring my vest so he can try it out to see if it will fit you. Also the vest has straps on the side for adjustments so if they are too short, just install longer ones! smile.gif

#3 Johnny Rico

Johnny Rico

Johnny "Dread" Rico

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:11 PM

My chest size is a 52 or 54 so just bigger than stich here is a link to the vest i am looking at getting let me know if it: 1 fits stich and 2 is the right vest and 3 if some one has the vest for cheaper
http://www.majorsurp...13765C1958.aspx
thanks Dan for the help