cheap BSG garrison knockoff costumes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 foxspirit

foxspirit
  • Team Leader
  • 1,887 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:45 PM

OK, maybe I haven't been paying attention, but I didn't know that there are supposedly "officially licensed" cheap knockoffs of the BSG garrison costume (pants are totally non-canon)

this is the one I found for Starbuck:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...bayphotohosting

#2 Riceball

Riceball

SFH Site Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,307 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 04:16 PM

What do you expect from a Halloween costume, it's not like these commercially produced Halloween costumes have ever been known for their accuracy. Some of the Ruby's are half way decent but still pale in comparison to some of the fan made stuff.

#3 foxspirit

foxspirit
  • Team Leader
  • 1,887 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 09:52 PM

yeah, but the tank is not that far off, for folks who have trouble finding the right one...

at least it's BLACK, although I'm not sure about the material (should be cotton, but it looks more like a synthetic in the picture)...

#4 Honcho

Honcho

Founder & President, SciFiHero.Net

• President
  • 6,121 posts
  • Interests:Costuming and Prop Building, Science Fiction, Stargate SG & Atlantis, FireFly, Star Wars, Star Trek, Resident Evil (movies), Blade, S:AAB, Starship Troopers, Aliens, Appleseed, Lara Croft, and swing dancing.

Posted 18 July 2008 - 07:21 AM

Did you guys see the BSG undershirt combo offered by Aradani Studios? www.aradani.com Very nice quality and comes in Black or Dark Olive.

Let them know you are with SciFiHero.Net too smile.gif They are members of SFH smile.gif