• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nemesis-FAST

nemesis-FAST
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:16 PM

hey all..
i think i found the exact belt...its the Bianchi model 7202 1 3/4 wide and nylon ...which means the cobra buckle will fit and wont shred the belt....Info only Hope it helps !

#2 CaptAres

CaptAres

SG1 RULES/LONG LIVE SG-1/BATTLESTAR GALACTICA RULES SPACE

• Members
  • 1,820 posts
  • Interests:Costuming and Prop Building, Science Fiction, Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis,Star Wars, Star Trek, Resident Evil, Blade,Starship Troopers,Battlestar Galactica(old & new)

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:55 AM

Post a Pic or a link so we can see what they look like

#3 DuneMuadDib

DuneMuadDib

Sandman

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (nemesis-FAST @ May 7 2008, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey all..
i think i found the exact belt...its the Bianchi model 7202 1 3/4 wide and nylon ...which means the cobra buckle will fit and wont shred the belt....Info only Hope it helps !

That's the exact belt I have and it does not fit the Cobra buckle without modification. The exact belt has not be identified AFAIK.

#4 nemesis-FAST

nemesis-FAST
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (DuneMuadDib @ May 10 2008, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's the exact belt I have and it does not fit the Cobra buckle without modification. The exact belt has not be identified AFAIK.

ok i tried...but i will keep lookkin

#5 Hairy43

Hairy43
  • Vice President
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:14 PM

I have this belt too. The problem is that there is an extra plastic piece inside the ends that makes it hard to get the buckle on. Some people have been cutting open their belts and removing the plastic insert. I left mine in, but it was a royal pain getting the buckle over the ends!