• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 p51

p51

Former US Army Captain and general pain in the rear

• Members
  • 798 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:38 PM

I couldn't find a thread like this here already.
I'm looking for info on the belts they used for the sidearms when wearing the blues, and appears to be the same ones they wore with flight suits. It's black and has some odd triangle-shpaed pouches. Has anyone ID'd the belt and pouches?

#2 Honcho

Honcho

Founder & President, SciFiHero.Net

• President
  • 6,121 posts
  • Interests:Costuming and Prop Building, Science Fiction, Stargate SG & Atlantis, FireFly, Star Wars, Star Trek, Resident Evil (movies), Blade, S:AAB, Starship Troopers, Aliens, Appleseed, Lara Croft, and swing dancing.

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:04 AM

Most of the information you are looking for are found under the New BSG Pilot Guide, under the Pilot's gun belt post: http://www.scifihero...p?showtopic=348

#3 p51

p51

• Members
  • 798 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (lostncybr @ Aug 3 2010, 09:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Most of the information you are looking for are found under the New BSG Pilot Guide, under the Pilot's gun belt post: http://www.scifihero...p?showtopic=348
Thanks Dan, I didnít think to look there! After looking into this further I have decided I donít have that much of an interest to merit the expense for a complete gun belt.

#4 Honcho

Honcho

• President
  • 6,121 posts
  • Interests:Costuming and Prop Building, Science Fiction, Stargate SG &amp; Atlantis, FireFly, Star Wars, Star Trek, Resident Evil (movies), Blade, S:AAB, Starship Troopers, Aliens, Appleseed, Lara Croft, and swing dancing.

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:19 AM

If you are wearing them with your blues or greens, then you just need the belt, buckle and holster. I can get you a pistol belt that will work great with the parachute buckle (which you can add on when you want) for $15.00 and the holster for $45.00 (if you order the holster and pistol combo the price for the two is only $80.00) + shipping

#5 p51

p51

• Members
  • 798 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (lostncybr @ Aug 4 2010, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you are wearing them with your blues or greens, then you just need the belt, buckle and holster. I can get you a pistol belt that will work great with the parachute buckle (which you can add on when you want) for $15.00 and the holster for $45.00 (if you order the holster and pistol combo the price for the two is only $80.00) + shipping
Darn you Dan, you donít make it easy for a guy to keep his paycheck in his wallet, do you? I might just take you up on that.

#6 Honcho

Honcho

• President
  • 6,121 posts
  • Interests:Costuming and Prop Building, Science Fiction, Stargate SG &amp; Atlantis, FireFly, Star Wars, Star Trek, Resident Evil (movies), Blade, S:AAB, Starship Troopers, Aliens, Appleseed, Lara Croft, and swing dancing.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:29 PM

SGC = Stargate Crack
BSG = Baselining Stuff (from) Galactica

smile.gif